Friday, February 12, 2010

One of my favorite websites

I LOVE quotes.  I am always searching for the perfect quote to paint on canvas, wood, frames, etc. 
I have lists of quotes stuck everywhere... my desk, my purse, a book, my pocket...everywhere!

While surfing online lastyear I came across a company called Compendium and I was blown away!  I literally spent hours on their website, looking at all their inspirational products, with one of my favorites being their window cards! 
■Cards “pop” open to reveal a message inside

■Cards measure 2 ¼” wide x 2 ¼” high
■Packed in slide-open gift box
■Box contains 30 unique cards
I have placed quite a few orders with them since.  I love sticking a window card in with every order I receive.  I hope my customers enjoy them as much as I do!

Compendium carries a wide variety of inspirational and uplifting products, including:
~notebooks, journals, greeting cards and so much more!

What is your favorite product from Compendium?


No comments:

Post a Comment