Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another COLD day on the Prairies!

Brrr...I've got the chills and can't seem to warm up today!
It doesn't help when it's -13 with a -23 windchill though!
Here's hoping the weatherman is right and we're in for some super nice temps in the following days!

Today is a good day to stay inside and work on updating my website and etsy shoppe.
Look what I've added today:

11 inch by 14 inch BROTHERS canvas picture frame
More info can be found in my Etsy shoppe
or my website

BEAUTIFUL 12 inch by 12 inch canvas with UNWRITTEN lyrics
More info can be found in my Etsy shoppe or my website

A variety of ShabbyChic signs, all with FREE shipping


More info can be found in my Etsy shoppe or my website

Let's hope our weather starts to warm up soon, how cold is it where you live???

No comments:

Post a Comment