Thursday, February 11, 2010

My waiting finally paid off this morning!

I have been patiently (ok...well, not so patiently) for my order of canvas to arrive.  10 days takes it's toll on a person, lol.

When my doorbell rang this morning I almost attacked my poor delivery guy!  He had the look of fear in his face, lol. 

As soon as he left, I tore into the boxes.. it was like Christmas all over again!  (except I paid for my gifts, lol).

I imagine that there will be a lot of paint throwing this afternoon, take a look at what I get to create with:

What you see here is only 1/2 of my order, in a variety of sizes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of canvases! Can't wait to see what you do to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 42 of them in total! I can't WAIT to start creating! :)

    ReplyDelete