Monday, March 18, 2013

Hello blogging world!


I've been dreaming of updating my blog for quite some time now and getting back into the groove of it and to be honest with you... I've missed it! 

 We have been once again blasted with a dump of snow in Manitoba, so I took today as the day to update my blog and get back into the swing of things. 

Here's a little peek of what I've been working on in the past couple of weeks...


Bless the food before us,
the family beside us,
and the love between us.
~Amen
11" x 14" chalkboard Canvas
Available in a wide range of colors and sizes.

Typography style quote canvas
8" x 10"

This Robert Munsch quote I'll love you forever,
is really popular on canvas.

Shabby chic style canvas
16" x 20"
Praise, Seek,Worship,Trust and Thank God

Our Dr.Seuss quote canvas's seem to sell our very quickly.
 
There's this BOY who stole my heart
He calls me MOM
12" x 12" picture frame

Winnie the Pooh is our most popular selling frame!
"If you live to be one hundred"
20" x 20" picture frame
 
Being part of The Baking Beauties with Jeanine quite a few years ago, was a lot of fun!  We shared a lot of laughs, some finger-licking good recipes, and even had the pleasure of meeting each other a few times as well.  Jeanine has really taken off in the blogging world, and has just recently published her own gluten free recipe book as well!
 
I decided it was time for me to devote my full time into Prairie Lane Boutique although Jeanine and I have stayed in touch through out the past couple years.
 
I hope that you'll follow me as I blog about my crazy life, my passion for baking, my dream of painting and creating, and my love for all things!

www.prairielaneboutique.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment